Creighton University at Highlander invites you to a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program session. When: Saturday, March 23, 2019 from 8:30am to 11:00am Where: 2112
Creighton University at Highlander invites you to a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program session.
When: Saturday, March 23, 2019 from 8:30am to 11:00am
Where: 2112 N. 30th Street, Suite 101, Omaha, NE 68111
What is a VITA Tax Clinic?
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers free tax help to people who generally make $54,000 or less, persons with disabilities and limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns. IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing to qualified individuals.
What to Bring
- Valid photo ID
- All relevant tax forms (W-2,1098, 1099, etc.)
- Name, address, and identification number for child care provider
- Proof of bank account for direct deposit of anticipated refund (e.g. voided check for form from your bank)
- Social security cards and/or ITIN notices/cards you, your spouse, and dependents
- Health insurance information
- Proof of insurance for taxpayer, spouse, and dependents (including number of months covered)
- Forms 1095-A and 1095-B (if relevant, the IRS will send TO YOU before you file your tax return)
- Exemption Certificate Number
(Saturday) 8:30 am - 11:00 pm
Creighton University at Highlander
2112 N. 30th St. Suite 101
Erica Doeringhighlander@creighton.edu 2112 N. 30th Street, Suite 101